Our UX design training courses are led by Mariana Morris, our Senior UX Designer and founder at Fruto.
• 15 years of industry experience designing Award-winning websites and mobile apps.
Most recent work experience:
• 3 years as Head of UX & Design at a 100-person software company, introducing UX design practices and processes into the tech company, managing and leading a team of 8 UX designer, front-end developers, user researchers;
• 3 years as Interaction Designer at digital agency
• Masters in Interactive Media (UWE, Bristol, 2007-2009)
• Bachelors in Industrial Design, Graphic Communication (2001-2005)
• Lecturer at the University of Reading (Department of Typography and Graphic Communication) where she teaches (yearly) a 10-week practical module on “Design for multiple devices” for 35+ final year students in the BA in Graphic Communication.
• University of the Arts London – Chelsea College of Arts. 3-day short course on User Experience (UX) Design.
Conference speaker (including: UX Cambridge, Agile in the City Bristol, Front-end London, Agile Prague, Bulgaria Web Summit)
Co-founder of UX Oxford and co-organiser of UX in the City Oxford conference.