We’re hiring a User Experience Designer (Perm. Full-Time or Part-Time.) to join our growing team.
Fruto is a UX Design studio based in Oxford. We design intuitive interfaces and meaningful experiences for the web, mobile and emerging technologies. We enjoy working with projects that makes positive contribution to society. We work with a variety of sectors, including healthcare and education. Read more about us
Location: Remote (UK-based). See details below.
You’ll be working on UX Design projects for our clients on tasks such as:
- Preparing, running and analysing User Research, such as user interviews, usability testing and card-sorting
- Preparing UX Reviews and Heuristic Evaluations
- Creating Information architectures and mapping out user journeys
- Creating wireframes and clickable prototypes of websites and mobile apps
- Leading clients meetings and workshops. This is a client-facing position.
The ideal candidate
- Has a design portfolio that demonstrates high quality UX design and a good design process
- Experience running workshops, creating user journeys, personas, wireframes and prototyping
- Experience with Sketch app and Axure.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to communicate their design decisions and ideas clearly, effectively and mindfully; Is a good listener.
- Enjoys working in a self-organised manner.
- Enjoys working in a team and directly with clients.
- Is eager to keep learning and improving their skills and processes.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Yearly training budget
- 25 days’ holiday
- Company pension contribution
- a MacBook and other design kit as needed
- Some allocated time for Industry-Sharing related tasks such as researching and writing blog posts, preparing and giving talks at meet-ups and conferences (Only if this is your cup of tea, this is not required).
You can work remotely from your home or from a co-working desk that we can provide in central Oxford. You must be able to attend regular in-person meetings in Oxford (at least once a week) and occasionally travel to client meetings in South-East England.
Our standard working week is 35 hours. Our core working hours are 10am until 3pm, being flexible either side.
How to apply
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
No agencies please.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
- Your CV or link to your profile on Linked-in;
- A link to your portfolio or attach examples of your work